Cable Construction Technicians/ Splicer!
- Experience in Coax and Fiber preferred.
- A background with one of the following; Comcast, Charter, Time Warner, CenturyLink, Frontier, AT&T, and Cox Communications is a plus.
- splicing: 3 years (Required)
- Alarm Experience
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test. To include 420... It's a federal drug test.
- Must be able to work outdoors 90% of the time. Must be comfortable with extension ladders and bucket lifts
- Work on ladders from as high as 28 feet
- Work in spaces such as underneath houses or in attics
- Able to Pass Background Check
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Able to Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Follow Safe Working Practices
- Planning tools and equipment for installation.
- Assist in the installation planning process.
- Assist in overseeing supplies for the job site.
- Fabrication as needed.
- Work and travel outside in weather
You must be able to provide the basic hand tools listed below:
Boots with 3/4" heel
Tool bag -
3/16" to 1/2"Screwdrivers - Phillips and Standard
10" Crescent Wrench x 2
10" Channel Locks x 1
9" Lineman Pliers
9" magnetic level
We provide training, power tools, specialty tools, vehicle, ladders, and safety gear.
Paid Weekly. 14 days from end of work week. Every Friday.
Rates to be discussed at interview and will be based on experience.
Experienced MDU cable techs or cable splicers with proven experience and hand tools
Salary: $800.00 to $1,100.00 /week
Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 /hour