Software Design Engineer 1 (Engineering)
This studio is looking for AMAZING Software Engineer to help build our next-generation toolset and infrastructure, which will empower hundreds of artists to create the beautiful cars and tracks that this game is famously known for.
As a member of the Tools & Automation team, you’d be responsible for creating and maintaining the critical core systems that affect multiple facets of our studio. We build the editor that allows our artists to craft and sculpt their vision into a tangible reality on the gaming platform. We build the infrastructure to enable the performance validation workflows, allowing for us to reach the coveted 1080/60FPS benchmark. We build the technology that allows for the complex automated validation of our art assets and in-game world.
You will work with artists and engineers to define and execute on creating new workflows to allow for the creation of next-generation features. You will work with a variety of different teams to understand their needs and desires, to design and build the necessary infrastructure to support their requirements. You will help deliver the next AAA title.
- Bachelor of Math/Computer Science
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Programming background in C#, SQL and scripting languages
- Rock solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- Experience building user facing tools and technologies like MVVM and WPF
- Strong communication and cross-team development skills
- Strong grasp of UX design principles;
- Passion for games and a drive to create amazing AAA game Experiences
Nice to Have
- Professional C++ experience
- Experience with complex systems (animation, graphics, game engine, etc.)
- Experience using 3D editors and applications
- Experience working with test automation infrastructure
- Experience working with end-user facing software applications