Technical Solutions Representative IV
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, they rank third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Our client is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes and dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
- You will provide second-level phone and web based support to both customer-facing field technicians and resellers who are diagnosing problems with and repairing copiers' hardware.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions using technical expertise, re-creating difficult problems in a lab environment and reference data contained in documented resources.
- Log all call activity into the Call Management System and share information in the knowledge base for both internal and external customers.
- Create "how to" videos to assist technicians in the troubleshooting process.
- Four years demonstrated technical proficiency within the imaging industry, echnical troubleshooting and repair of digital products, flash hardware, update system software and load print drivers.
- Two or more years demonstrated proficiency in the technical troubleshooting and repair of digital products is required.
- Must have working knowledge of computer platforms and the ability to flash hardware, update system software and load print drivers in area of primary specialization, along with complete working knowledge of all digital products in primary area of responsibility.
- An Associate's degree in Electronics is required or equivalent training in military or trade school.
- Completion of Network+ Certification, OR Completion of an approved vendor Training or certification
- The position may require some light travel.