Compensation, Payroll and Benefit Analyst
The Compensation, Payroll and Benefit Analyst will partner with other members of our Human Resources Team to develop and administer base pay and incentive programs that support growth and maintain a competitive position in the marketplace. The incumbent will drive the development, implementation, and communication of current and revised benefit programs, policies and procedures that are equitable, competitive, and responsive to our dynamic business needs.
- Execute job leveling, job families and career paths on a global level
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs. Prepare recommendations and special studies regarding compensation programs. Participate in formal presentations of new programs, structures or guidelines
- Executive compensation plan administration
- Conduct job analysis and maintain documentation process including: job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data. Determine competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data. Investigate and recommend resolution on classification questions and FLSA exemptions. Ensure job analysis documentation meets federal requirements.
- Act as business partner with Human Resources Business Partners by providing consultative expertise in addressing compensation issues and questions. Develop and communicate compensation analysis data to HR Business Partners. Team with HR Business Partners and Managers/Supervisors in the delivery of the message. Empower leaders and business partners with data to help drive decisions.
- Develop and participate in a variety of compensation surveys to collect and analyze information to determine Company’s competitive position. Research relevant data, sources, and surveys to support competitive program. Maintain network of sources to call upon to address issues, make comparisons etc.
- Assist in the performance appraisal process and administer the annual salary review program. Review annual cost of living data, average reported annual increase data and present data to support trending for future compensation.
- Routinely review and make recommendations on benefits programs and strategies to maintain market competitiveness with cost effective enhancements
- Manage vendor contracts and services including negotiations, renewals and the investigation of complaints and concerns
- Process semimonthly payroll through UltiPro
- Support open enrollment activities and coordination of employee benefit entry into HRIS system for new employees, employee changes, and terminations.
- Maintain thorough, compliant, and complete records for personnel, medical, I-9, benefits, 401k, unemployment, workers compensation, and all other pertinent information with an eye toward increased efficiencies.
- Complete reporting for items such as L & I, OSHA, EEO-1, and Form 5500
- Manage all leave programs: FMLA, STD & LTD
- Proven experience in creation of and executing job leveling, job families and career paths
- CCP preferred
- 5-7 years professional compensation experience
- Experience creating an overall compensation plan
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working with and advising managers on methods and approaches for a successful compensation program
- Results-oriented, collaborative and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills