Remote Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET, C#, React, UI)
Our discoveries not only change the way people think, they increase our nation’s energy capacity and improve our national security efforts, making the world a cleaner and safer place.
Success in this role means delivering results through strong technical skill, communications, and collaboration with a relentless focus on what’s best for our users. Success means continually holding oneself to the highest of professional and ethical standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is every work day with a belief that you can positively impact the research and development efforts. You know that your work makes a difference with our clients and users.
- Analyze existing systems and formulate logic for new systems – defining logic procedures, preparing design documents, test plans, and test results;
- Utilize software engineering best practices through the entire software development lifecycle and recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards;
- Collaborate effectively on diverse teams (e.g., Service / Project managers, domain experts, users, and software engineering team) to design and deploy innovative business information systems across the enterprise;
- Work as part of an agile team to deliver functionality under tight deadlines;
- Assimilate knowledge quickly in a variety of domains.
Remote work. Requires 2 weeks onsite for boarding and quarterly visits.