Our client offers a unique opportunity to join a company in rapid development. You will be a member of a performance driven global HR team and will have the main responsibility for full cycle Recruitment work to help attract and recruit the brightest talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be an integral player in growing and scaling our US teams, partnering with hiring managers, identifying and engaging with top talent. You will also be partnering with senior HR leadership team in the development and execution of talent acquisition strategies, measuring results and driving continuous improvement.
- Drive successful recruiting strategies and processes. Develop relationships and partnerships with hiring managers and teams to ensure consistent and high quality hiring practices and execution.
- Develop and implement search strategy, ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against set criteria
- Create and manage a professional pipeline network of highly qualified candidates
- Drive the recruiting process by ensuring timely debriefs with hiring teams, make appropriate offer recommendations and execute on a closing approach
- Work closely with hiring managers, business leaders and HR team to maximize the effectiveness and success of recruiting process. Provide recruiting activities reports and KPIs
- Development, planning and execution partner in talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Seasoned recruiting professional who is self-motivated and driven to succeed with minimal supervision. Demonstrated experience managing candidates, developing a sourcing strategy to attract high quality candidates, properly assess candidate qualifications, cultivating and closing opportunities successfully
- Organized and experienced in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who thrives in an independent and visible position in a fast and dynamic working environment
- Experience using Linkedin Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms, job boards, target company cold-calling and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
· AIRS certifications highly desirable
· Min of 4+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably in both staffing agency and corporate recruiting environments