BI Ecommerce Analyst
Our client is an Internet-based eCommerce company aiming to become the leading online retailer in the Tire industry. Their goal is to build a rich customer experience platform for the end-to-end (shop, buy, install). Our client will lead the industry in providing innovative solutions to the consumer simplifying a complex shopping cycle that integrates a national tire purchase with localized install process.
BI E-Commerce Analyst to build out the reporting and dashboard side for Google Analytics. This will be pushing tagging requirements for a front end dev team and working with an existing business team to build reports / dashboards to drive a new business.
- Very good understanding of Ecommerce
- Must be a self-starter, able to really dive in and drive independently
- Experience with Google Analytics to be able to set up tracking through a non-standard implementation
- Experience implementing Enhanced Ecommerce tracking, preferably on a site that that is lazy-loaded or a single-page app
- Experience capturing custom dimensions and metrics, including an understanding of hit / session / user / product scopes for custom values and different situations for using each
- Strong digital marketing background, with the ability to troubleshoot when channel metrics don't line up with an external source
- Ability to test analytic tags within the code using a debugger tool and make recommendations on issues and fixes
- Comfort using tools like Jira, Confluence, and Slack for real time communication on analytics requirements.