Our client offers a unique opportunity to join a company in rapid development. You will be a member of a performance driven global HR team and will have the main responsibility for full cycle Recruitment work to help attract and recruit the brightest talent.
As a Recruiter, you will be an integral player in growing and scaling our US teams, partnering with hiring managers, identifying and engaging with top talent.
- Recruiting professional who is self-motivated and driven to succeed with minimal supervision. Demonstrated experience managing candidates, developing a sourcing strategy to attract high quality candidates, properly assess candidate qualifications, cultivating and closing opportunities successfully
- Organized and experienced in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who thrives in an independent and visible position in a fast and dynamic working environment
- Experience using Linkedin Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms, job boards, target company cold-calling and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
- Agency Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- AIRS certifications highly desirable
- Min of 1+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably in both staffing agency and corporate recruiting environments