QA Automation Engineer
Our client wants to build a rich customer experience platform for the end-to-end (shop, buy, install) lifecycle and other “white-label” tire consumer segments. Our client will lead the industry in providing innovative solutions to the consumer simplifying a complex shopping cycle that integrates a national tire purchase with localized install process. Localization, social and mobile strategies are an imperative to success as this online retail market explodes.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for writing the test cases, executing the test cases for an ecommerce website and related key services. We are looking for candidates with 3- 5 years of experience.
- This position is responsible for doing manual testing
- This position is responsible for testing the new user stories and sending the test reports
- This position is responsible for executing the Selenium automation scripts
- This position is responsible for doing database testing by executing SQL scripts
- This position interfaces with internal and external developer teams, designers and business users.
- Collaborate effectively with Creative UX team, Development teams, Product Management and Engineering to create concept development, prototypes, technology innovations and process improvements.
- Assisted in Release Planning and validation release quality.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with a cross-functional team.
- Understanding the user stories and writing the test cases.
- Executing the test cases on builds to test the quality of the feature/application
- Executing end-end test cases for doing the integration testing, system testing
- Logging defects in JIRA and verifying the defects
- Sending test reports after each test cycle execution
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong computer science skills, QA & experience.
- Ability to plan, schedule, execute, and complete work in a self-directed mode from inception through to production.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting different schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to understand and apply best practices.
- Comfortable working/sharing development on applications with several layers.
- Executing the existing automation scripts during the regression testing
Success Factors/Key Metrics:
- Successfully testing the sprints with high quality within the time
- Identifying critical bugs early in the sprint to help improve the quality of the product within the time