Supervise, train, schedule and evaluate Reservation Agents, ensuring that all procedures are performed to the hotel's standards. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests, visitors and other departments.
At Two Roads Hospitality, we celebrate curiosity and we applaud individuality. Our goal is to create remarkable experiences around the globe and our core values are the hallmark of everything we do. Throughout our portfolio our core values describe every guest, owner, team member and partner. Included in our portfolio are Alila Hotels and Resorts, Destination Hotels, Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, and tommie hotels. Whether you are just starting your hospitality journey or you’re an experienced traveler, we invite you to join the Two Roads Hospitality family.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Be familiar with all services and features and local activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget goals
- Ensure that the Reservation lines are attended at all times during scheduled hours and that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands
- Document any late or absent employees; maintain accurate and current employee records
- Schedule and assign staff breaks
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee (arrivals/departures, group functions, guest requests, etc.)
- Ensure staff's knowledge of hotel services, features and amenities
- Prepare and communicate assignments to the staff. Assign additional tasks as they arise
- Respond to incoming calls
- 1 year experience as a Reservations Agent, preferably at a 4 star hotel
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
Set on the sunny eastern slopes of the Cascades, alongside the sparkling waters of the Cle Elum River and surrounded by pristine pine forest, Suncadia offers the ultimate luxury mountain resort experience with a perfect combination of outdoor recreation and luxurious accommodations and amenities. Suncadia's luxury lodging can accommodate groups of any size. The Inn at Suncadia is an intimate, elegant lodge in a mountain setting with golf course views and stunning Northwest-style design. The Lodge at Suncadia is a lodge in the grandest Northwest tradition, featuring majestic architecture, panoramic river and mountain views, and all the amenities of a full-service luxury hotel and conference center. A collection of custom, Cle Elum vacation rental homes is also available at Suncadia. The heart, soul and social hub of this mountain community is Suncadia Village, the location of the Inn at Suncadia, The Lodge at Suncadia, the 17,000 square foot conference center, The luxury Glade Spring Spa the Swim and Fitness Center, outdoor amphitheater, Lake Park with seasonal boating and ice skating, the golf pro shop and the Prospector golf course and driving range, and fine and casual dining. As Suncadia continues to grow, future planned amenities will ultimately include additional shops and restaurants.