iOS Developer -Remote
Mission: Discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Not certified to hire outside of the US
Vision: (Client) will change the world's energy future and secure our critical infrastructure.
Our Client is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense.
With 3,800 scientist, researchers and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and develop technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and renewable energy, national security and environmental missions.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent 3+ years of work experience.)
- 2+ years’ experience in iOS development using Objective C within Cocoa.
- Fundamental understanding of complexities, algorithms and Computer science.
- Ability to commit to deadlines with outstanding confidence in ability to provide quality code.
- Ability to work in Agile environments with a medium sized, close knit teams.
- Strong fundamental C programming.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- C 89/99 Programming.
- C++ Programming.
- Java 6+ experience.
- C# experience.
- JNI experience.
- Remote after onboarding onsite in Idaho
- Extensive understanding of native Cocoa iOS frameworks.
- Core Bluetooth 4.0+ Experience.
- iOS v7.0+ recent experience with apps in app store.
- Experience with both ARC, and manual memory management.
- FFMPEG experience.
- Android experience.
- Linux experience.