Client Success Manager
Our client is one of the fastest growing virtual reality technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
We are building a highly energetic and dedicated client success team responsible for managing and growing the relationships with our clients. Successful client success manager will work diligently with our clients to ensure that they get the strongest results from our platform while strengthening and broadening the relationship. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are ready to work on a team of individuals that share the same vision, then we want you on our customer-loving, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
We're looking for proactive problem solvers who are passionate about marketing and technology. Our client combines the highest quality production with a versatile technology platform that allows clients to reach their target market in a powerful way. As a Client Success Manager, you will be helping clients use our platform to showcase what makes their institution unique.
Key attributes of a successful candidate are adaptability, the ability to meet deadlines, strong upselling skills, and a passion for finding a balance between client needs and business needs.
Ideal candidates have 2-3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Client Relationship Management
- Meeting your own and helping the team to meet KPIs, deadlines, and milestones
- Maintaining and increasing revenue for a designated portfolio of clients
- Using client insights to further develop products and features
- Identify opportunities for upgrades and new products based on client feedback/insights
- Analyzing statistics and trends and help clients adjust their marketing
- Managing day-to-day client relationships by acting as liaison between clients and internal departments
- Help educate our clients on clients products and best-practices
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics
- Drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to mitigate that risk by creating custom plans and strategies, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Review learning and education plans to ensure clients with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client issues and contract questions
- Act as project manager for updates to existing client products
- Must be located in the tri-state area
- Bachelor's Degree
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation, analytical, critical thinking, technical and marketing skills
- 2 - 3 years of experience managing a dedicated portfolio of client accounts in an "as a service" enviornment
- A passion and enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people
- Strong presentation skills and knowledge of MS Office are a must
- Should be proficient in using SalesForce