Executive Assistant (Contract)
We are in need of an executive assistant who can support the day - to - day functions of a partner level manager on our team with his daily calendar, travel, and expense reports. The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of administrative and analysis support duties including operations, finance, sales, and coordination of a highly responsible and confidential nature to the managing director.
This person will also provide team support the (PM) team, as well as the incubation team (8 people) and other members of the team (about 60 people). Duties include, but are not limited to:
-recruiting support (opening reqs, onboarding/offboarding)
-space and facilities requests
-event support (booking venues, ordering catering, etc)
- Prepares proposals, presentations, letters, memorandums, reports, agendas and forms of a complex and confidential nature for internal and external audiences.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings. Relieves executive of routine matters and handles many questions without escalating to the executive(s).
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper, email, social media, leads initiative to respond/take action. Leads, monitors issues for appropriate follow-up.
- Maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Plans and supports local meetings and special events: details to include budgeting, invitee list, managing vendors, travel, awards, etc.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Generates, reviews and understands reports; uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Microsoft experience
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a 6 month contract.