Lead Full Stack Developer
- Our Client is one of the fastest growing virtual reality technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
The Full Stack Senior Developer will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of the companies platform. The engineer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including front end and backend technologies; develop high quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, optimize SQL, and conform to the latest best practices.
- Architect, design and scalable solutions for web related development
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define, iterate and implement new features
- Provide technical leadership around the delivery of component designs and development
- Proven understanding of project tracking and Agile development methodologies.
- Write thorough technical specs
- Breakdown tasks
- Perform Code Reviews
- Run team using Agile Methodology
- Plan Sprints
- Run Backlog grooming
- Finalize tickets
- Must be located in the tri-state area
- This is not a remote position
- 5+ years of professional full stack development
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Solid understanding of OOP & MVC
- GIT, Version Control
- Ability to design and execute on an acceptance criteria and success metrics requirements driven process
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Excellent communication skills