Senior Full Stack Engineer (Ruby On Rails)
Do you want to help people get where they are going faster, cheaper, and without ever having to worry about traffic? Our client is building the world’s first truly on-demand helicopter booking platforms that provides travelers with the ultimate in convenience and reliability, yet does so in the most affordable way possible. They are creating new products, businesses, and processes to more efficiently leverage the world’s existing helicopter fleet, and prepare for the next wave of vertical flight vehicles. They are operational today, in São Paulo and Mexico City, with more cities launching this year.
- Work with the rest of the Product Team (Engineers, Designers & Product Managers) and stakeholders to create world-class consumer products. You’ll be contributing to the brand as well as the product.
- Pair every day to develop mobile applications and web sites for customers to book and schedule flights, and for our operational partners to plan, schedule, and manage these flights. You will be helping to train junior members of the team by sharing you knowledge and best practices as you pair.
- Operational responsibility for our sites’ uptime, testing, and deployment.
- Test and vet new technology choices, including frameworks and databases.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field; 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years with Ruby & Rails specifically, familiarity with React & React Native.
- Expertise with the Linux command line.
- Ability to break problems down into smaller, iterable steps.
- Ready to dig into the full lifecycle of data flowing through the system.