Assistant Project Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Managers in managing project costs, labor and subcontractors
- Achieve safe, on-time and under-budget completion of projects
- Works with his project team to oversee the daily management, coordination, supervision and successful completion of projects.
- Implement project budgets to ensure the project costs do not exceed the estimated expenses.
- Research and compile information about licenses and permits required for a particular job. Obtain permits and licenses needed from state and/or local agencies when needed.
- Review contract documents and/or project progress reports to provide recommendations to maintain or improve cost control, material handling and staffing needs.
- Enforce safety policies along with federal and state regulations to assure the safety of all employees and company assets.
- Demonstrate knowledge in construction management principles, practices and methods, environmental regulations, engineering project management methods, workplace safety, budgeting, employee supervision and personnel management.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment. He or she should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking, and a solid understanding of the main principles of engineering, construction, and architecture.
- Focus Areas : Higher education, k-12, hospitals, hotels, government, other institutional campuses or facilities.
- HVAC, plumbing for commercial buildings, Project Management, Construction Management
- 2 years minimum experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Project Management, or significant related experience in Construction Management.
Only US citizens and Greencard holders
Relocation assistance: Limited assistance