Technical Solutions Representative III
DescriptionOur client is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, they rank third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Our client is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes and dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
- Two years demonstrated technical proficiency within the imaging industry is required.
- Some Proficiency in the technical troubleshooting and repair of digital products preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of computer platforms and the ability to flash hardware, update system software and load print drivers.
- An Associate's degree in Electronics is required or equivalent training in military or trade school.
- The position may require some light travel.