Associate Media Director
Our client has paved their way to early success by focusing on one thing; mobile. As early as 2006, prior to the smartphone revolution, their founders tapped into the potential of mobile as a powerful marketing tool for brands. They took it upon themselves to lead the mobile revolution, recruiting people who reflected their values -thought leaders and overachievers, people with vision and passion. People that would develop a culture of first-to-everything. This continual excellence from their team has enabled us to win multiple awards, as well as trust from brands all over the world.
The Associate Media Director helps lead the mobile media offering, is responsible for overseeing the mobile media strategy, and manages the strategic and operational relationships on key global clients.
- Lead client relationships at both the operational and strategic levels
- Ensure client satisfaction and account growth and retention
- Own the account(s) internally from all aspects, including performance, forecasts, and financial documentation
- Drive best practices and mobile media solutions, whilst ensuring integration and communication with leadership teams
- Manage a team who executes, manages, and optimizes the planning and buying strategy for clients’ mobile spending
- Train and develop client account teams
- Own analysis of clients’ mobile performance data
- Act as point of escalation for media partners
- Assist on new business pitches
You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.