Java/ Spring Developer
- Develop solutions and support multiple applications within the Hybris e-Commerce suite.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
- Analysis, design and implementation of business requirements utilizing Hybris technologies and spring methodology in Java
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
- Function as an E-Commerce Hybris Programmer Analyst
- Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes.
- Utilize Hybris hAC, hMC, e-commerce accelerators.
- Develop features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans and schedules
- Unit test developed objects prior to migration for functional and integration testing. Resolve defects and update system documentation, as needed.
- Provide production support including troubleshooting issues, resolving technically complex software defects. Help in coordinating and troubleshooting with other system developers and business owners for integrated system application support.
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring compliance with development standards and best practices. Review and approve project designs for compliance with overall system architecture.
- Participate in specific development projects. Applying standard development practices throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Participate in application change management board meetings to evaluating cost/benefit of user requests, working with the board to resolve competing priorities; prepare technical design alternatives and estimates in support of approved changes.
- Recommend technical direction including software and application standards. Evaluate new Hybris modules/extensions or other application technologies for potential use in the company.
- On time and on budget delivery of application enhancements and project work.
- Ability to develop efficient, readable and documented code using current software environment
- Effective utilization of the change management process
- Ability to understand the software needs of a large variety of business processes
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related IT field plus 2 years working experience with e-commerce development packages.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in back end java applications.
- This position will require java language development and testing skills, as well as the ability to share/learn new technologies quickly based on prior experiences with similar tools.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Company, in its discretion may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Java Enterprise
- Spring Framework
- Source Control experience (e.g. Git, CVS, Subversion)
- Experience doing project work and/or production support for online retail ecommerce B2B or B2C websites
- Designing web services (SOAP/REST)
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Oracle Endeca Commerce Search
- Apache SOLR
- SASS (CSS)
- SQL and Oracle database query
- UNIX / Linux
Contract to Hire