Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
The company officially serves 34 countries and regions around the world as of July 2018 while breaking over 1 Billion dollars in sales revenue in 2017.
Our client develops, designs, manufactures, and distributes consumer electronic products.
The Company produces mobile phones, mobile phone spare parts, mobile phone accessories, and other related products. The Company also provides related after sale maintenance, technical consultation, and other services.
As the HR Manager you’ll wear many hats, from creating to driving participation to inventing a new programs. This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in a fast-paced, growing environment, helping provide a better employee experience. To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of inventing and adapting approaches to fit.
You must be able to interface effectively and communicate convincingly with professionals at all levels, including the executive leadership team. You will have demonstrated the ability to work well in both a small team and large, cross-functional environment. The right candidate will also have a track record of project management and program ownership. Strong analytics skills, attention to detail and communication skills are critical to this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree, MUST BE FLUENT in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
•Design and introduce a comprehensive range of HR Policies, Procedures and People Management tools
• Build a solid HR framework to support current and long-term business growth
•Interpret and represent key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganization, and communicate with the HR team and managers in the business
• Lead and build a growing team who can effectively manage daily HR operational issues and deliver on a range of long term, strategic projects including Organizational Development and Design, Talent Attraction, Performance Management and Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Training, and ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
• Manage HR team with members potentially in multiple geographic locations Requirements:
• At least 5 + years in a HR role
• Experience delivering people related projects for large, cross-functional audiences.
• High level of comfort using data to make decisions
• Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically
• Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner across a Global audience