Journeyman Electricians liscensed in the Seattlle, WA area. The successful electrician will be part of a production driven team, performing electrical installations and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and wiring systems in commercial settings.
- Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
- Installs or helps install electrical components.
- Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
- Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate. (Note: Powder activated tools, and JLG lifts and other operations that may require certification and training before operating).
- Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems.
- Be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
- Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
- Secure and lock up equipment after use.
- Journeyman Trade Certification in a related construction trade will be considered highly desirable.
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Building Codes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Part-time or Full-time Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain. Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required.
- Includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required.
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
- Full Time 01 Journeyman Electrician - or Part Time / Retired 01 Journeyman Electrician
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Committed to EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Must pass a background and drug testing