Production Specialist 3
In Analog, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together. We are the team that brought you the HoloLens, and we’re looking for experienced developers to create the foundation for a new visual medium - Holographic Video - bringing human moments and performances into immersive Mixed and Virtual Reality experiences.
In this role, you will supervise stage operations for our Holographic Video capture system for a Fortune 500 Tech company. With access to a well known developed company and production teams, you will manage and improve operations for a volumetric performance capture stage. You will have a passion for improving human experience via new technologies and will thrive on working closely with creators to achieve their vision in a new medium.
- Supervise innovation, operation and maintenance of the Holographic Video production stage in Redmond
- Engage and guide clients to understand their creative opportunities, design capture solutions suitable for real-world production, and collaborate with global stage partners
- Work closely with creative, production, and technical colleagues to ensure capture solutions and schedules work seamlessly as part of our overall strategy
- Coordinate closely with the stage unit in San Francisco as well as licensees to ensure best practices and learnings are understood and followed
- Represent opportunities, challenges, and tradeoffs to internal and external stakeholders
- Foster a collaborative culture valuing technology in service of human experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience working with cutting-edge capture/production technologies (e.g. motion capture, virtual production, multi-camera capture, scanning/photogrammetry)
- 3+ years supervising production shoots under deadline and at high quality
- Demonstrated success in a game, film, or video production environment
- Passion for maximizing cutting-edge tech and delivering solutions to real-world users
- Excellence balancing needs of multiple short-term clients with long-term technology goals
- Agile, flexible, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a startup-like environment
What will help?
- Thorough experience with state-of-the art camera and/or capture gear
- Experience with production environments and on-set and/or mobile video configurations
- Practical understanding of computer vision and/or geometric algorithms
- Deep knowledge of PC/IT/DB architectures and solutions