Mac OS Engineer
Client has a portfolio of custom built legacy business information systems that need to be modernized in order to integrate with other applications. They are working to modernize their suite of custom built tools that service the operations of the laboratory.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the Swift and Objective-C programming languages
- Proficiency with Apple / Cocoa technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in the development and maintenance of complex software systems using software development methodologies and best practices;
- Comfortable writing and analyzing performant, multi-threaded code
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile practices desired
- Familiarity with secure coding practices specifically around cross-site scripting and SQL injection
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in the design and development of web applications, web services and web API
- US Citizen
Work location: Remote or local
o Onsite or is mobile/remote ok? Onsite in Richland, WA is preferred. If not local then remote is ok. The first two weeks on site in Richland, WA, then possibly one week per quarter.
Duration: 9 months – End date Approx. September 30, 2018