Associate Software Engineer
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names. A wholly owned subsidiary, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of software product development, related tools and testing paradigms.
- Excellent understanding of the Linux OS architecture and system development tools
- Development experiences with Linux drivers, embedded systems, and RTOSes
- Experience with different Linux distributions both desktop and embedded varieties
- Strong ability to review and port various system code (user/kernel) for different targets
- Solid background in C/C++ programming and development knowledge of scripting languages like Python
- Knowledge of software project tracking and source control.
- Technical writing skills.
- Strong systems design, problem solving and debugging skills.