Our Washington, D.C. office is currently seeking Experienced Managers, Directors and Seniors who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Work alongside our Fortune 1000 clients and complete important finance and accounting work of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind projects inside the walls of the nation's largest companies. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs....
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, from leadership, & peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
- Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2-3+ busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing large clients ($500M-$3B+ in revenues).
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
- Experience required:3 Years
- Relocation assistance:Yes
- Visa requirement:US citizens, Greencard holders preferred,Transfer existing H1-B visa,OPT visa,EAD
Incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!