Systems Administrator, Salesforce (1018)
Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our IT Applications team. As a Systems Analyst you’ll be utilizing the full spectrum of Salesforce functionality and integrated applications to design and deliver solutions for our entire organization. As a partner to the Sales, Service, Marketing, and Finance teams your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day operations of the business.
- Assist our internal customers efficiently and effectively on inbound cases related to Salesforce and associated systems by troubleshooting and escalating issues as necessary.
- Own administrative functions such as user management, profiles, roles, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management.
- Configure and maintain security and permissions within Salesforce to comply with organization requirements.
- Promote data cleanliness and accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing data migrations and adjustments as needed.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and translate into systems solutions that support ExtraHop’s business initiatives.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce enhancements using custom objects/fields, page layouts, visual workflows, process builder, workflow rules, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and maintain third party applications and make recommendations on tools that will improve user experience and efficiency.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, or Salesforce.com App Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce.com Communities
- Experience with JIRA, NetSuite, Eloqua, and Boomi desired but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience administering Salesforce.
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Detail-oriented with strong data management skills including experience using Excel, Data Loader, and SOQL.
Our client create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader in real-time wire data analytics, a novel approach to IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $15B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers.
Founded by engineers, a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.