Senior Director Product Management 838
We want to hire an exceptional Senior Director of Product Management to evangelize our visionary, real-time analytics and cloud-based machine learning products.
We are seeking a seasoned and passionate candidate with deep industry experience, who excels both at understanding technology and inspiring people, who can advocate for customer needs and champion the value of our products, and who can plan, execute, and ship on time and on scope.
- Gather feedback from customers to understand their environment and needs and to identify opportunities where our products can provide solutions.
- Research and report on technology trends in the market and perform competitive analysis to help drive product development decisions, to help drive strategic decisions for our executive team, and to identify key risks and factors in growing our market share.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis of storage, server, and networking technologies.
- Gather feedback from the field to understand factors that might inhibit sales and to evaluate the product’s performance in customer environments, in real-world use cases.
- Build, retain, and inspire a team of dedicated, high-performance product managers who are experts in their subject-matter domain.
- Unite the team to execute on a collaborative, cross-functional, shared product vision.
- Mentor, coach, and develop the skills of the existing team to create productive, passionate, and creatively-challenged individual contributors. (We want managers who care about their teams.)
Product Planning and Evangelizing
- Collaborate as a member of the Engineering Leadership team to develop product strategy, to prioritize features, and to determine how to best position the product in the market.
- Lead a team to create supportive documentation as needed, such as use-cases that identify core customer needs, MRDs and PRDs, and product specifications.
- Define and present an evolving roadmap, which includes high-level guidance that clearly aligns with our company goals and projects revenue models against our company growth.
- Identify new products and feature needs and energize our engineering teams to execute on development through definition and design stages.
- Define, coordinate, and execute key launch activities with cross-functional teams across the company, such as Marketing, Sales, and Professional Services.
- Create and provide product demos and training to internal and external stakeholders to promote improvements and new solutions.
We are the global leader in real-time wire data analytics, a novel approach to IT Operational Analytics. Founded by engineers, our client is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
Our client is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington's Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.