Principal Software Engineer
Our client is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Costumer Research, and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on Powertrain and eDrive technology as well as in Long Beach, where the E-Mobility Group helps to shape the future of the North American market for hydrogen fuel cell and battery electric vehicles. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad complete the competence center.
Together, all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They’re inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
We are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
This center is responsible for innovative software development for the global brand with a focus on highly available APIs and services leveraging cloud technologies. While this center is serving the US market directly, the product produced will be launched internationally, impacting the lives of millions of people.
Team lead will guide a team in the end-to-end development and operational support of applications used by millions of people and cloud based services that will enhance their experiences. Design and deliver core software features and services, establish development and operational processes, coach team members and coordinate with internationally distributed design and development teams.
- Design, delivery and support of software based products and services
- Maintenance and migration of pre-existing systems
- Management and mentoring of team of software engineers and operations engineers
- Coordination with overall site leader
- Assist with recruiting and hiring
- Computer science or related degree
- 8+ year of overall experience
- 1+ years of leadership
- Solid experience with cloud based service development
- Extensive experience in building, deploying and managing large distributed applications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD processes & tools
- Experience in hiring
- Ability to set and manage project milestones
- Ability to lead a team in large cross-functional projects
- Experience with operational support of consumer facing cloud based services
- Strong network in Seattle technology community
Right in the middle of the city of Seattle. Spectacular views of the water, ferris wheel and nature right from your window.