Sr. Engineering Technician #1827
- Independently assists with or directly provides technical support in facilities and utility areas
- Ensures that all operations are accomplished in a compliant manner, consistent with current corporate policies, industry standards, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Quality is the responsibility of each employee at CMC. Each employee is expected to perform his/her tasks diligently and in compliance with requirements in CMC’s Quality System.
- Providing facilities and equipment support
- Troubleshooting and analysis of facilities and equipment repairs and return to service activities
- Technical direction and training of equipment / instruments to operators and colleagues
- Promoting a safe working environment
- Attainment Indicators:
- Repair/Maintenance costs
- Restore Lost Function
- Standardization of processes
- Safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- AS in Engineering or related field /equivalent experience
Experience and Critical Skill Requirements:
- Responsible for coordination and management of internal contractor(s) and external contractor(s) supporting general building maintenance.
- Coordination with internal SME(s) to support maintenance of the manufacturing and research/development facilities.
- Under supervision, assists with or directly provides maintenance and technical engineering support for facilities and utility systems.
- Proven expertise in planning/organization/execution of maintenance activities, following up on results, and revising the work plan for complex problems being resolved by cross functional teams.
- Ensures that all work is accomplished in a compliant manner, consistent with current corporate policies, industry standards, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Troubleshooting and analysis of equipment malfunctions to assist in repair and return to service activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production and /or maintenance activities.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
- Ability to work in loud noise environments.
- Mentor-ship responsibility for Engineering Technicians as well as peers.
- Responsible for indirect oversight of project team staff when assigned as project team leader
Our client values its employees, and this is reflected in the compensation and benefits packages we offer.
These packages include:
- Competitive base pay
- An annual bonus program based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive benefits, including generous paid time off
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
Benefit Programs for U.S. Employees
We also offer a wide range of programs to help employees stay healthy, be financially secure, take a break from work, enhance career development, and have fun at work. A comprehensive benefits package is offered to regular full-time and part-time employees (working 24 or more hours per week) and, in some cases, their dependents.