Mission: Discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Not certified to hire outside of the US
Vision: (Client) will change the world's energy future and secure our critical infrastructure.
Our Client is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense.
With 3,800 scientist, researchers and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and develop technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and renewable energy, national security and environmental missions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in software development in at least one modern programming language using OOP principals
- Computer science fundamentals in OO design, data structures and complexity analysis
- 2+ years Android and/or iOS app development experiences
- Proven track record of shipping software including mobile application on App Store (Apple and Google)
- UI centric approach to programming to provide the user the best experience possible
- Unix or Linux experience
- Experience programming applications baked by cloud (AWS) services
- Knowledge of Python, Perl or other scripting languages
- Experience using SQL/NoSQL
- Experience with encryption and security procedures
- Embedded device experiences
- Experiences with source control software (Git)