Program Manager Tech 4
Are you excited to push the boundaries of Mixed Reality? Are you a dreamer, tinkerer, creative and a disruptive thinker? Do you seek out new technologies, stay up to date on the latest research and future trends?
The Mixed Reality at Work team is looking for software pioneers to help prototype and discover ways Mixed Reality can transform the modern workplace. We are a multidisciplinary team dreaming beyond todays workplaces & workflows discovering exciting new ways to extend human abilities and blending the digital and real worlds as we imagine a new mixed reality modern workplace.
We are looking for a talented and expert Program Manager to join our cross-discipline development team and help bring our ideas to life.
• Work with creative and technical peers to develop specifications, implementation plans and schedule of a product
• Define, track and report on the execution of the product deliverables
• Drive ongoing evaluation of project status and optimization of production and operational systems
• Identify and mitigate product risks / dependencies
• Develop plans and lead production of prototypes and high-quality software products
• Drive user research, telemetry, A/B testing and work with our analytics team to provide best-in-class data driven insights
• Provide leadership to cross-functional teams
• Work with internal and external partner teams to define and align on clear requirements and deliverables
• 7+ years technical Program Management experience
• Natural leadership skills and drive to lead by example
• Real passion for technology and customer-led design
• Extraordinary organization and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written, oral, and social)
• You thrive in a dynamic work environment and you want to make the biggest impact possible for the company.
• Ability to take care of ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently.
• Prior work exploring and innovating new IP, genres, and product experiences.
• Previous experience in AR or VR
• Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas